Monday, July 12, 2010

beautiful

i hate pretending everything is okay
what else can i do
what am i doing?
fuck, there i go digging my own grave again.
where my guardian angel when i need them
i hope i have one
but we all know that if i did then they would have givin up on me ages ago
im so fucking confused right now
i dont know what teh fuck is going on
i just wanan put the world on hold for a bit
i need to figure myself out
figure you out
im so fucked
i want to say fuck my life
but im sure there are people out there who have it a lot worse than me
i need a sign, but what if this is my sign?
i need options, mayeb i need help
mayeb i just needa know what i want.

fuck it just keeps going downhill.
everything was so good for a split second.
and i lost everything at once.
fucking hell i dont know what to do.
i know what i should do but i dont know if i can.
fuck. call me an alcoholic cos im thirsty.
no fuck you. fucked me over.
fucked myself over fuck.
im not depressed im angry.

yeha this blog took a while to finish
posted on teh 13th btw
fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment