Friday, April 1, 2011

im losing track of what titles i have used

far out. my first blog for the year, and i opened up with an old unfinished blog.
good in one way, and better in another.
im pretty fucking depressed, or maybe im confusing depression with confusion.
but being confused makes me feel sad and helpless :(
lol i just read my work.
confusing with confusion. YOU FUCKING REPETITIVE WHORE !!
i dont know what to do with my life.
i dont want to waste away, but i dont want to speed through either.
i remember in year 8, me and the guys used to ride our bikes to maccas like daily.
and then maybe in year 9 when bikes werent cool anymore we'd walk.
and what we realized was that when we walked, we would find "cool" things on the floor and we'd talk more it was just a lot more enjoyable than riding our bikes.
yeah. you know what i mean.
i cant be bothered further discussing this idea anymore.
cbf. goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment