Tuesday, August 4, 2009

im not angry

i just want to rip ur head open and look into your eyes as the blood runs down your cheek.
for fucking jews sakes.
all i need to do is remind myself of how much i hate you n him n her and i think ill be fine.

well i can see clearly now that the sun is down
all those stars i thought were shining
were just dreams, holograms, fakes
and ive never felt better in my life

no i lied . im actually feeling neutral
nothing is coming nothing is going
actually . . . . . i take that one back
but its still neutral. whatever
but i must say. i fucking hate you
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU
i wanna scream . lostprophets - rooftops

scream your heart out
and let me steal it away from you
open up and you leave yourself vulnerable
never again. but then again. never say never
so yeah not never.
but youve sewn yourself shut
and we dont give a shit
just get the fuck up and dance til your legs break
make me smile.
just one more time

and fuck pretending
dont give me that smiling shit
you can talk to me for a hundred years and you still
wouldnt fucking know who the fuck i am
so you can go join the fucking saddle club
and suck your horses dick

now that weve gotten that out of the way
how was your day ?
yeha you know i lie
coz i dotn give a shit mother fucker

nah now seriously now that we have built that bridge
. . . . mums angry
im careless, reckless and selfish
and yeah
it would have bothered me 3 years ago
but it isnt three years ago
so yeah whatever

i see dad , then its like wow
alright alright
i see sister , then its like omgee
okay okay
i see mum, n just look away
im sorry im sorry

but yeah
WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY
whatever makes me angry
whatever makes us shake
is everything you planned

fucking jibberish
i made a new best friend
his name is failure
always there to keep me updated with reality
fuck i hate that word
reality
whatevr
ive blogged enough goodnight
dont forget the questions we ask at night

YOU FUCKING SLUT

No comments:

Post a Comment