Monday, September 28, 2009

maybe we're trying to hard

Empty – the click five
Well fuckin Bao is being a douche making me look like a fucking idiot
At work for fuck sakes
The fucking managers are coming down on me like fkn Hiroshima
Fucking hell
I don’t want to talk to Bao for a while
And fuckin Kyle but that is over
He fkn cancels his fkn shift 30 mins before his supposed to start
Fuck I dunno where the fuck I’m supposed to hide my face
. . . .Fuck
Oh yes back to when I was wondering if people liked me
I was just thinking the other day like wow
It never occurred to me that I could be hated or disliked
Coz I mean I say a lot of shit and do a big shit
But I’ve always thought I was like sometimes fun and like cool
But maybe maybe
I’m annoying or outspoken maybe
Like
maybe people don’t want to hear me say yeah ur bum look big in them jeans
Even if it is true
But fuck its confusing
Almost life changing
Hmmmmmm yeah well everyone pisses me off
And if you think youre pissed at me
Then guess what ? IM MORE PISSED AT YOU
Fucker
Ill go to sleep and never come back to this treacherous world
Today work was bludge . . . . this week , week one on holidays,
I worked weds, thurs, fri, and suns
WOOOOO
SHOW ME THE MONEY BITCH
Still on the first week,
Monday i went coles to meet up with kyle, had pizza chilled at the park for ages
Then it rained . so we were liek shit . . .
Tuesday went stefs abit of catching up and a lil talking bout the changes and shit
And yeha that was my fuckin first week
How wasted
OH adn on Friday went ngans and liek yeha just kickin back liek gangSTARS which was aiight
Had choc ripple cake which was interesting i wanan make it one day
Tasted quite good , but i wont admit it
Played abit of ds with ngans bro
Like DAYUM his actually pretty good
Farrr out
Andn final destination . . . . . nyahhh
I dnt liek watching movies much
But yeha
Then went to fkn work which was quite crazy
. . . . . . . .
I need to grow some balls
I might all nighter it tonight
Goodnight honeydew

OH shit i almost forgot
i finally know how you girls felt about the whole . . .nyah

1 comment: