Monday, May 31, 2010

you're not in this thing alone

theres always a place in me you can call home.
fight for this love - cheryl cole.

so my big day is soon. :(
wtf fuck am i doing ?
how the fuck am i doing it ?
i wanan go out on friday but both my budget and unorganisation
is stopping me
how did it ever come to this
i thought i was teh organised one
the one who would plan ahead and not stress . . . . .

im just sitting waitin wishing
for someone to talk to me about the untalkable
we all know bits and pieces but noones curious?
i guess not

yeha what happened to me.
im a dog that hates when friends dog me out
im a "when you do it your an arsehole, when i do it, its okay" guy
am i happy with who i am ?

alot of shit can happen in so little time
it kinda scares but amazes me
my birthday sounds shit
:\
i dont even want to do it anymore
but fuck its too late now
but i want a party but not at my house :|
fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck.
too much homework
too little time
too little money
too much on my mind

fuck ing ray gee
i dont know what im doing
i dont know where im going
but i do know i dont want to do it alone.

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment