Saturday, March 21, 2009

sick of everything

omg im so sick of myself
what the fuck is my bloody piece of shit problem ??
why? who ? no not who coz i know who but when
damnit
FUCKING hell . . . . chris stop being happy . i think its my turn now

"youd think my heart was made out of glass by the way it shattered. "

- some song

i go to sleep hoping i wont have to get up

i wake up thinking "wtf not again."

am i blogging just for chris ??

IS HE TEH ONLY ONE READING THIS PIECE OF SHIT I THREW ON UR COMPUTER SCREEN ???

omg wtf is my fuking problem ??

FUCK

i feel like . . . . .

sighs

do you ever regret a regret ??

im just gunna sew myself shut and make sure i germ lock and swallow the key .

sighs . . .

FUCKING HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

im on my knees listening to my breath

and tehn sooner or later teh sound of my heart beat kicks in

then a song plays

omfg omfg omfg omfg ofgm

i just rememmbered something lololololol

sofkn funny

but ten u forget it and then ur back in the same state

gosg fuking damnit blogging a is a fuking waste of fkning time for sfuks sakes

FUCKING LOSER FUCK YOU PAVIS U FKN FOLLOWER FKN WORTHLESS PIECE FO FKN SHIT U FKN DUMB KNT U FKN SLOW MINDED FKN ____ PIECE OF BLACK FKN RETARDED SHIT GO FKN GET A HAIR CUT A ND A FKN FAC E TRANSPLANT U FKN . . . FKN PAVIS

are my eyes glued to the fkn floor ??

then fkn . . . .. .

damnit what a waste of fkn time i got osdo much hw so fkn cbf fuknnnnnn

FUK YOU HWWW

just though id qritew from the left lol im so fknnfkfnkfnkfnnfnkfnf funny

iw wish i wfuknig wish

1 comment:

  1. yes pavis you only blogged for me ahaha. Okay i'm depressed :( are you happy now YOU SICKO.

    ReplyDelete