Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Screaming No begging yes


I just wanan say

Yoooooooooooooooo

I don't know your name but excuse me miss, I saw you from across the room

And I got to admit that you got my attention

You're making me want to say yooooooo

then im all ill be all like

BEEP BEEP oh oop now there goes my phone and once again im just hoping its a text from yoouuuuu mmmm

it aint right read your msgs twice thrice four times a night girl its trueeee


sighhhhhhssssssss

NOOOO SAY NOO

omfg you got me going in circles dont where to go or where i came from

i dont even know who i am anymore

omfg i go tso much fkn hw and iom fkn blogging

i must be am refardedted


chris, cheer the fuck up

hmm sounds kind of offensive in a way

but yeah DAMN

maths sac

business map

chem questions

multi media website

FUCKING HELL

i think i might go to sleep im too tired to concentrate

but yeah

fuknig sigh . . . .

i sure hate that pavis asshole

he needs to get a life and some friends

fkn loser TB dumb shit

SHUT THE FUCK UP

fuk vce is too depressing

and uni and tafe dnt look very promising eitehr

farrrrrrrr out

2 comments:

  1. i am happy. you need to happy. yeah i know you love me too so was it your mum talking to me on msn or was that you or sister playing a prank on me. and maybe we should reschedule thurs? :s it doesn't look too good. msn me ya digg?

    ReplyDelete