Friday, April 17, 2009

mayday


firsty
soem sxc ass songs that keep me going
Morning of - reverie
It's Alive - Pieces
Conditions - Man to Mannequin
There For Tomorrow - remember when
Every Avenue - Think of you LATER [ from ngan ]
This Providence - Letdown
Daniel Badingfield - Gotta get thru this [ acoustic ]
James morrison ft Nelly furtado - Broken strings [ from chrissy G ]
DAy 26 - Dizzy
mmmm thats enough for NOW
siiiigggghhhh omg
I woke up today SHATTERED
i wish i never woke up
No im not wishing i died i just wanted to sleep for a bit longer
But DAYUM that made my day
sun was shining
people smiling
friends are happy
GOOD DAY
i had dream i was watching Gossip girl ??
that wasnt the whole dream but yeah
it was teh scene where chuck tells blaire why they cannot be together
but that he loves her kinda thing
good scene that one

REMEMBER WHEN !!
we didnt have to remember when TIMES WERE BETTER
the sex

time for teh occasional emo corner:
eyes are shut
face is numb
lips are quivering
chest feels tight
hmmmm i wonder

ANYWAYSS

what am i to do ??
something ??
nothing ??
FUCK YOU DAN
confusing me
walking through a labyrinth in teh dark
my attempts to sund poetic fails miserably
OKAY NGAN LETS SEE U DO BETTER !!
ima put this on xangay btw
i should put that on teh top
brb im do that now
no wait a minute i should write on my xanga i got it from my blogspot oops
ANYWAYS

fucking hell
my playlist is so depressing
LIKE FUCK YOU !!!
i need to kill something
liek whats his name from montana 1948

my room is a mess
so am i
i cbf fucked cleaning or fixing anything up
fuck its all downhill from here baby
sighhh
FUCKSDGJKZSZSGLfuiSZGBIUSDsOMHMFGMFMGFMGFMGMFMGOFGFMOGFMGMFOGFUCLU YOYOUYOUYOUOYUO

everytime i look into your eyes
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck i am angry at you mum WHYY DID YOU DO THAT !!

I DONT CARE HOW LIKELY IT IS THAT I WILL GET BASHED COZ I WONT !
gosh dmanit
i need to fucking grow up bu tmy parents wont let me
fucking hell
i got an anchor around my neck
and its very hard to shake off

GOHHHH
fuck ruin mee
thats enough bitching i shall leave it at that
GOOD FUCKING IGHT FUCKERSS
SEE YOU IN OBLIVION FUCKERS
yeah it doesnt make sense go fuck yourself
and dont give me that why so angry p ALRIGHT CHRIS
im good im happy
im FKNG FINEEE
i just liek to swear coz it makes me look liek a disrespectfull sick KUNT
gosh fkn damnit
wtf is my bloody fkn problem ??

your just a letdown , another one of my mistakes
i never loved you anyways i never did and i never WILLLL

mmmmmm teh sound of sex squeezed between alcohol and drugs
gooohhhhh

i was supposed to be gone by now but anyways
im fuknig bored asssss

goodnight goodmornnig good afternoon

sighhh

1 comment:

  1. calvin harris- Im not alone it's less depressing, I strut to the song LOL.

    ReplyDelete