Wednesday, April 22, 2009

well jealousy fucked me over [ from xangargh ]

copied n pasted from xangay
KFO
gosh well im bored outta my brains
obvious - runner runner
well im quite happy adn proud of myself
found out this guy is alot easier to find then i thought
wait holy shit
that means hed be popular
and popularity can turn into connections
well im screwed
BUT I DONT CARE
lets get mean
continued on 22nd of this month
ANYWAYS
NO!! REFUSE TO BE PISSED
and i refuse to get even
even thoguh he doesnt actually know what he did . . .
BUT THATS NOT THE POINT
fuck wait i dunno
i was told i ahve rights
but . . .
no its not worth it
goh fuck now im not even amking any sense why teh fuck would u blog an arguement with urself ??
ha ??
fkn dumb cunt lets get downb to business
yeah ur right sorry
fuken dmbKNT
well umm ive been alright
school is draining boringly gayy
not hard everythnig is going at an okay pace
some ppl are pissing me off but ive gotten used to it
and ull never guess who
but nayways
omfg wtf is up with this ??
fuk i wish i was as perfect as thingy
no to you who i will not mention but u know who u are
not ur thingy
my thingy
fkn
im so green right noww
grrrrrrr
fuk this blog was supposed to be rea gy good one but fuck it im not a very good blogger im just a fuking blabber bitches
eat my ass ill lov eyou forever
mwahhhhh
OHH AYY BAY BAYYY
fuck i hate you but i love you
a differemt you
ill be here when it all comes crashing down
alll you need to do is take one step forward

1 comment:

  1. i hope that person is not me your talking about i can only think about 2 people who fit in that description and that's not including myself :S

    ReplyDelete