Sunday, October 4, 2009

i feel dirty and mean

i got this bad feeling inside of me
i think its guilt
but im not sure if ive really done anything wrong
maybe its all in my head
hopefully
i feel bad in a good way
im just so upmyself
its getting abit annoying
but it feels so damn good

its like doing something bad
the nerves and adrenaline clash and create
a new level of euphoria
but not as amazing . . . . .
but the point is im feelin good and guilty
and fucking confused
and all this spinning and thinking is making me mad

damn women really do drive me crazy
and its killin me
slowly
gently
am i supposed to feel this way
is this the injection before the surgery
which is supposed to imply a happy ending
but we all know they are just as real as santa

hmm today i went crew outing
surrogates
shit shit shit
gawsh
but yeah hehehehehe
fuck im so slow
and stupid
but its too late now
oh man now you got me all blushing inside
SHUT THE FUCK UP

fuck sakes
anyways where was EYE
oh yeah

i dunno im abit very shaky
and a lil scared
i dunno if i should make a promise i dunno i can keep
whats a metaphor for that ?
hmm anyways

im sick and tired of this shit
goodnight fuckers

1 comment: