Sunday, October 25, 2009

i feel good :\

Omfffffffffing GEEEEE
Like wtf
Where did that even come from. FUCK
Save me. Actually im alright i dnt need saving
False alarm
DONG WORRY

fuck im gunna have to hassle to get some money for this so called "end of penis party"
WE NEED MONEY AIIGHT
no money no party
no money no penis


GOSH
I'm so fucking con fucking fused like wtf FFS
i just want to shut down and camouflage into the backdrop
BUT NOOOOOO

fkn
I'm just gunan . . . i dunno
i really fucking dont know
fuck I'm so fucking indecisive
i hate this about me
never can make up my fkn tiny little mind YA FUCKIN
maybe its true . . . . second thought no
FUCK YOUUU BITCHESSS
no fuck this retard typing with his hoodie on inside the house
goff

i needa break another one
far far away from the city lights and over dramatizations

i was hoping the stars would shine yesterday
but they were cockblocked by the clouds
but then again i was almost cockblocked but then it
actually backfired and i dunno what the word is but yeah
i dunno i really fucking dont
i needa punching bag
but i dont have a place to put it :@
i wanan go gym
but so cbf

GOSH FUCKING DAMNIT
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
to be continued
i dont wann blog anymore bye for now
goodnight love

1 comment:

  1. i'm not a cloud, I was cupid CUPID THE LOVE GOD, the match maker and that I failed in

    ReplyDelete