Saturday, November 7, 2009

i think ive made a terrible mistake

LOL thats some fine assss photo bombing right there
im kinda proud of you bao . . . . nyah

well today was . . . . was .
its liek shut the fuck up
nah im not pissed, more annoyed if anything
fuck my feet smell liek shit
i can smell em from here
and my legs are crossed btw
liek sitting on the floor crossed

im harvesting as i think up this blog
. . . . . .yeah

today was, just like school
except we were eating
porterhouse with mushroom sauce . mmm
i wanna try a better steak next time
wait let me rephrase that
a more expensive steak
and THEN see if its better

man park was quite the time killer
but it was aiight
as long as words were being said then id be fine
but yeha i dunno


ANY FRGN WAYS
exams are over woo
Predictions
Busman id say 40% if im lucky
Eng can be liek C+ hopefully
Multimedia like 70% maybe ? i forgot what i did
Info is like 50 % :\
and Gen Maths hopefully 90%+
but yeah im just being hopeful :D

i dunno maybe im being an asshole
maybe im just trying to ruin everyones fun
maybe its just me
but i liek small dinners more
less complicated
less hassle
more cosy
more intimate
but yeah liek i said
maybe im just trying to be a party pooper
wtf is my problem ?
wtf is your problem ?
yeah maybe its just me?
yeah well fuck you too

wth happened ?
i was feeling so damn good
it was liek the pieces just came together
now theyre just falling apart
but im not worried
coz i know everything will be fine
i just need to be patient
faith . :)
all i need and maybe all ive had ?
but it pulls me through

fuck i think i have a virus this thing keeps popping up
gosh dangit cbf im so fkn tired

i got faith, now all i need is hope
goodnight

1 comment:

  1. You finally blogged!!!!!!..
    Anyway nice photo (: But where are you? D:
    Noooooooo I think I prefer smaller groups for dinners too or anything really..
    One being the fact that no one can really feel left out..although it's possible if everyone were being bitches or something.
    I dont know what Im saying.
    Your really confident in your maths.. @___@"..
    I hope your mark wont disapoint you then lols. Sorry I didnt go home with you the other day.

    ReplyDelete