Thursday, November 26, 2009

words without meaning

another fine bomb by bao on roberts (y)
tell me how much it hurts, make my day

i dunno wtf my problem is, really
its like im trying to find an excuse to be angry at everyone
including myself

the memories i chose to forget have come back to haunt me
and the grudges i forgot to hold are fucking around with me
no point throwing a punch after youve shaken hands
GOSH DAMN MEE

but really i dunno where the hell these flash backs are coming from
i dont even remember them, i just remember that i remembered them
then i forget them then at the worst of times i remember them
and its just at the most pointless time . . . .

cheese egg n bacon from Pie face isnt too bad
but at 4.25 . . . i dunnooooo
hmmm i feel like one now

do you know who you can trust ?
coz i know who i cant.

[ yeha i think it makes sense ]

WELL today was thunder storming
lucky i didnt go school
and i hope the clouds have ran out of rain for tmro
. . . i dunno i feel so :s about tmro liek
fkn hell
PISSS ME THE FUCK OUT
when i go there . . . . . actually
ill tell you later ;)

fuck GEEGEE me
have fun tmro bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment