Thursday, December 3, 2009

i want this more than anything

yeah dont mess with us, we are crazy posers
gawsh i miss my moho, but im not doing it
maybe the moho with the fringe
fkn summer and long oily hair
and goodness i hate my long hair especially at the back but im so cbffffff

i dunno
alot of backwards thinking
and it just makes me
feel . . . . stupid
liek why the fuck did i do that
and why didnt you do that
and like why the fuck would you do the opposite
maybe its a reflex that i liek to put myself in shit situations
mayeb i like the challenge
even if i cant handle them

so lets stay up tonight
girl thats all
let me sing you this song

fuck i hate it when i cant sleep
thats when the thoughts really build up
and fuck me over
but if i didnt have these thoughts then
a whole lot of shit woudl still not make sense to me
which is kinda better
what you dont know cant hurt you
right, right

so sick of working already
and fucking rosters are the shittest everrrrr
and fucking book
i got liek 3 weeks to finish

i kinda feel bad
my mum just came in asking what i want tmro and stuff
and then after a while she jumped out saying
i better leave before you get annoyed
although i probably would have gotten annoyed
. . . . . actually i dunno what to say to make me feel better :\

life is not too shabby atm
its just . . . . stufff that doesnt matter
goodnight
fuck yall

No comments:

Post a Comment