Wednesday, December 9, 2009

its not the same without you


yeah he gets it from me
:D
californication is quite good
even without all the unnecessary sex scenes
makes me happy

omgeee yesterday i went to my cuz's house coz my aunt and HIM are going to Thailand for a while but the rest of teh family are staying back
yeah im like im gunna miss you yadadada
and im like if you miss me call me yeah
call 000 lol
and then i heard that he dialled it today
MAKES ME FUCKING HAPPY

fuck sakes i dunno im so fkn
i dont know i just want to falll as hard as i can
i want to catch my breathe
i want answers

fuck it doesn't even matter anymore,
well not to anyone else but me
which pretty much means it doesn't matter anymore
freak i think i need new speakers
i think my bass is screwed
im pretty sure it is
ALRIGHT IM NTO SURE

would you wana know the truth even if it hurt you ?
i cant really answer that one
it kidna scares me
but i hate lies
but i hate white lies more
its liek they pity you so they try make you feel better
WELL GUESSS WHAT . fuck youuuu

thsi is pointleesss
blog next tiem goodnight for now

No comments:

Post a Comment