Sunday, December 13, 2009

theres something about the way you smile

that just makes my day

i dunno but i never really realised the importance of a smile
and how great it really looks on someone
i think we should bring back the smile instead of trying to look kool by putting on a mean face
and pouts dont count as smilnig so yeah

hmmmm after i kinda ditched alice i was thinkngi of a day that i can make it up to her and
then i realised i was quite busy
sat portayy
sun temple
mon work
tues book work I GOTTA FINISH IT
weds im actually free buts shes not
thurs work :\
fri busy
sat i thnik im free
sun cuz's bday

I SHOULD AHVE BEEN CAREFUL OF WHAT I WISHED FOR WHEN I WAS BOREDDDD
sorry caps bu ti cbf backspacing

how has my week been ?
yesterday was friday
went city n stuff and kill a whole lotta time with chris mostly then stevoh n mario n eriK
sorry alice
thurs was the meeting and i saw thanh and jenny before work
which was nicee
weds i thnik i stayed home ??
yeah i think so
and probably tues as well
and mon i had work maybe ?
yeah i dunno

how have i been ?
ive been very confused
but im always lost and unsure of myself
which is a tremendous flaw
but what can i do ?

yeha i feel funked
ima go now
yeha goodngith byebyeyyb

No comments:

Post a Comment