Wednesday, April 28, 2010

you fuckers make me sick

its not that i want to hold a grudge, its just hard to forget.

my mind has been spinning the fuck out
i dont know who the fuck anyone is anymore
i dont know who i hate and shit
it feels like everyone is just . . .
fuck it

you ever look in the mirror and see nobody.

i should study for my maths test instead . . . . nah fk it
i'll ace that mother fucking piece of shit.
probably not, now that i have jinxed it.
fucking hell. my "education" is fucked up
i wouldnt even call it an education
but what do i care, its only my future.

i have a reason but if i told you, it would be an excuse.

you ever shake just at the thought of something
like, its like you just dont know what to do
or your mind is at a stand still and all you can do is sit there and stare at your hands
like driving a plane, you know what you have to do
but you dont know how the fuck to do it

we're impossible but its okay

yeah its true
everybody pisses me off
its not like i like being angry i just dont wanna make it awkward
what do you do when your best friend pisses you off
who do you turn to then ?
the next best thing ?
what do you do when everyone has their back against you
who the fuck do you go to then.

the past makes me angry,
the present makes me sick,
and the future makes me scared

oh how ive waited to feel this way for so long
i feel like ive been born again
but i must admit, i thought i was stronger than this

No comments:

Post a Comment