Monday, May 25, 2009

my little black heart



took me forever to come up with that title
i like it
weeks gone pretty fastish
note to self my next title shall be actually no it wont but ill tell u what i wanted it to be anyways
dont break hearts and try to shake hands
from 'Let your spirit soar - The Morning Of '
omgggeee
have i blogged about how good ' if it means alot to you - A Day To Remember '
fucking sxc nigger song
its all like
til everybodys singing
LA LALALA LALALAAAA

monday i . . . . went somewhere then i had noodles with mum n sis

Tuesday i worked that was okay
Wednesday i worked again oh and Media excursion and work was pretty fun i started at front counter then i did dining then i worked in the kitchen which was pretty cool nyah

Thursday i . . . . um . . . .oh Hp i forgot why oh right steven and i was looking at clothes n stuffs
Friday i went hp again madeish steven come since i went with him on thurs then me n mish went to ngans place and then went jessies pizza in hope of free pizza (maybe it was just me ) then sat at park fo r a while then misshl went bus home and then stef came so ME, Ngan and Stefanche went to McDonalds for abit saw truong ONLY truong pretty disappointing but then yeah then we walked ngan home and me and stef walked home and split at Coles i think as Usual
Saturday me + other ppl went to Toni and Tonis Party ( i saw alice on the bus and then later sarah came on the bus and i almost missed the bus ) me and "the Boyz" went way early to tonis' party so it was pretty wierd boring obviously our fault then
we walkd to ardeer station, ordered two taxis only one arrived i jumped in the first one lucky coz the rest of the guys didnt coem til like 2 hours later ( mayeb not literally) i forgot and i cbf the rest of the night

Sunday i worked , bad idea not cool
oh fuck i almost forgot
On Satday night My sis's friend slept over (bonita) and i gave her my mattress and i slept on my bed without a mattress , not as bad as i thought i have thre blankets right and i folded one and put it on the bed then the next one i folded and then i put another on on top and i slept between the second folded one lol and i thought id wake up sore bu ti was alright

my mums like come sleep in my room im liek yeah . . . . . . sur e . . . .
my bed smells extra nice =]
ima add a photo just coz i can
btw im lagging Capped

3 comments: