Thursday, May 7, 2009

Once Upon a Lie

by the sunstreak
loving it so fkn much right now
pretty excited for satday
but others are not
which pisses me off coz i dnt wanna be like forcing them'
IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE HERE THEN I DONT WANT YOU HERE EITHER
but then ur friend on the other hand is looking ready to eat
and i must say that i AM HUNGRY
well ive been hungry for ages
which is shit
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
i wanna touch you
i wanna kiss you
i wanna feel you in my arms
i needa hold you
let me control you
maybe its right where u belong
- chorus of once upon a lie
mmmm orgasmic everytime i hear it
today i had :
business - bludge while watching nikkie nerd out liek wtf
lit - where we read and do super easy work that i still struggle to do
maths - fob fob FOB FOB eeqwaysin what ? thai angle ?? WTF is up wit you ?? pie what ??
eng - fkn i cbf so much all this persuasion stuff is kinda hard ish I CANT EXPLAIN FOR SHIT
mayday parade - if you wanted a song written about you all you had to do was ask
also sex song
i wanna get smashed off my face but then everytime i drink it fucks me up for liek a week so i dunno
im considering it
or maybe im just using as an excuse to not do my work
well whaterve makes you/me happy
omfg if i was 2 years older my life could not get anybetter
but no im stuck with 2nd best
but i guess i can deal with it
omg i think i got athing for a dancing girls
not pros but girls who dance to no music
i dunno
maybe it just makes me happy
but yeha
i shal blog about how i liek em on eday
but for now ima go
you know you . . . . oh wait thats chris' exit my bad
EAT MAH SHIT FUCKARGHHHHSS
mwahhhh
sigh sigh
im so retarded
holy shit i just thought of a really angry depressing kinda thang
ima change my nick now
but yeah gnight byeybybyeyeb

2 comments:

  1. pavis stop talking in maths class LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i finally came back on .
    feel sorry now for the comment ?

    ReplyDelete