Sunday, May 10, 2009

normally i write teh title first but i cant think of it atm
welwellFUCKIHNG WELL
ARGHHH
i . . sometimes liek to picture me screaming on the top of my lungs
and then i fall to my knees
and that makes me feel kinda happier
coz i feel liek i just let it out
but only in my mind
so its not full satisfaction
whats that feeling when ur really angry and happy at the same time
but thenm its tight
no its evil
thats it
i think i like it
but i dont mind
whatever makes me happy
oooo
possible title candidate
but i like i t
i might live by it
but then its selfish
but its fulfilling
to me
whatever makes ME happy
ME
but then im told i think of myself alot more then i should al ready so yeah
maybe i should try to be more selfless
FUCK i almost typed an emo ass shathang but then i bacspaced itso yeah dw
im still kool
chris ur a lil bit irritating
WHY WONT YOU OPEN UP TO ANYONE(ME)
but ill be just fine
ill be just fine
ill be just FUCKING FINEE
i hope
i wish
i want
i need to be
not for anyone else but myself
oh and chris just so u know teh subject has cahnged all that just fine thing
im not liek going agro coz u wont open up to me btw in case ur thinking
oh shithis psycho
dw ive only killed once
. . . . . heheh
calm down
please
please
please
just let me lay down here for a while
its not like there any cars comnig
yet
yet i never want to have anything to do with you
fuck
fuck
fuck just leave it alone
i cant
yes you can
FUCKING HELL
omg i dont wanan finish this blog its so shit gnight fuckdzgshngoshzigbbye f

1 comment:

  1. SCREAM! on the top of your lungs everybodys feeling it SCREAM! intoxicatedddd with desire something something you make me SCREAM! yeah you know how the song goes. Call me in tutor and don't even go on msn to clazzafy what it is you want...ONG BAK THISSSS

    ReplyDelete