Saturday, May 16, 2009

drink myself to sleep

well i havent blogged for liek a week ish exactly ??
i thnik
but anywas
im a bit busy or just not near teh computer
oh wait no i was going to blog the other day but then i was just staring at the screen
so i decided not to
abit brain dead then but yeh
lastest friday 15th of may
:s
i liked it
except for the hill and teh warm fkn sprite pissing me out but the rest was pretty good
FOR ME
and probably only me
sigh sigh sigh
oh anddddd
i got a new fone WOOO W705 mmm
pretty sexayThanks mum
but anyways
i was hoping to cry yesterday you know let it all out like thiose ppl do
but no i did not get off my face friggen
gohhh
maybe next time
sighsighsigh
i feel like a stooge but then like hrmm
dont worry chris ITS (not) ALL YOUR FAULT
lol
i dont even know how to read it
but anywas
drools
food was average but then i again i had an average ass meal
so my fault
what i do thsi week ??
mon: . . . forgot
tues: work FRONT COUNTER
Weds: train in the kitchen
thurs: went to docters with mum then hw . . ish
Ffri: WELL
first i was liek at school hten after school mums like i got u a fone im like woah
then i went home played with it and all tehn i went cafe, waited for liek an hour, took the tram to city on a packedish tram them i went mc waited for jackson then eric walked out on me lol then we went to eat ?? i think yeha?? then i went maccas to get em some BOOZE then went fed square to look liek hbo junkies then went flinders went sunshien then marias bummmmmed around then home and i saved chrisses ass from an epic trolley crash twice
BUT HE IS NOT GRATEFUL !!
oh got home mum kisses me shes liek u been drinking im liek fuck . . . .
but no biggeie
tehn friggen i was putting songs on my phone then it took a while so i laid down at liek 12 ish
nxt thing i know its 4 in the morning and my mouse is gone !!
so i connected my keyboard and shutdown with that and my phone is still half empty
im gunna miss my 6234
good bad sad depressing fuking unforgettable memories/conversation on that fone
fuck
:'(
now i have to delete all my messeges fuking hell !!!
sighigihghsgihsghs
but yes
good boys n girls
i shall go now
and clean this trecherous room of min eits fucking smells liek a . . . . . dump ??
in here
but yes good bye my lover,
goodbye my friebnd
soemmseosmthmtoesing
i dunno the rest
goodnight
hopefully next time i will wake wondering what i did last night
hopefully
its all to much for me
i cant stand it anymore
my eye just twitched .

No comments:

Post a Comment