Friday, May 1, 2009

weaker and weaker with every smile you give me

DAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Well I’m feeling quite mighty
It’s almost 10am on an alrightish Wednesday
I’m blogging at school i'm super doper bored and i’m typing this shit up on Microsoft word 03
Then ima copy paste this niggard on my blooger and xangahh
Since I can f7 this shit I will
Right now fix up my incorrect Thailish
Im in a pretty fuking good mood , . nah screw F7
Its not kool
Well I feel like a genius and an up myself bastard
Like damn
I needa get over myself like farrr
But yeah until then
. . . . . . .
Fuck you
Mmmmmmmm fucken
Well ima continyah dis shizzlat at home AIIGHT ??
IS THAT OKAY WITH YOU
fkn

continued 1st may 12 am
well actually it was a couple mins before but nayways
i liek my title
thought of it just then
IT WAS gunna be : everytime out eyes meet ,
but yeha i changed that shit NIGGA
fuck someone get me out of here
my chest is feeling tight and its getting harder to breathe
i made a big mistake the otehr day
but i dnt regret it
actually i kind of do but
gosh fkn damnit
its liek i like to see myself in pain
fucking hell i am retardededed
rhetorical
the answer is obviously yes
but fuck
tmro or should i say TONIGHT
ima drink my sorrows away
fuck what am i talknig bout i only have one
save those words - LIL EDDIE
mmmmmm im like dayum i can see the big picture
fuk am i foolish
FUCK WHY IS THIS FUCKING DUMBSHIT BLOG SO FUCKING DEPRESSING ??!?!?!?!?!?!?
you ask ??
no actually i did
well i dunno u have something to smile about ???
if u do plz share
SHARE THE FUCKING HAPPINESS
:'(
fucked me over a thousand times over and over again
and i never learn my lesson
and who fucks me over ??
ME
i fuck me over and i dunno why
fuck i need to get over myself
get over everything
or get over something
ive been laying/lying(sleeping of the floor) here for too long
and its time for me to get up
or at least crawl
somebody
just get me outta here plz
--------------------------
enough a dat shit
even though it will prob pop up again soon but naywyas
9th MAY DINNER /LINNER /LUNCH
WOOO
so far
julie said prob not
loan is trying but its a maybe
ngan YEAH
CHRISSAYEAH
JAX YEAH
maria ?? prob
nikkay prob
sarah prob unless work pops up
alice if she can but she may be broke
and so will thao
tram maybe i think
steven yes coz i said so
michelle i think yes but short ass curfew
did i leave anyone out ??
on purpose ??
hehe
noooooo
okay higlights of this week . . . . ?
hmm
work . . . no not really but then working with Thao n mai n matt was AIIGHT
omg i cannot stop lusting ____ shes like sighhh
im like droollsss
long ass blog fuck goodnight i seem liek such a loser
HOLY FUCK I WAS SITTING HERE JUST SITTING AT MY SCREEN AND I REMEMBERED I SAW FKN THAT EMO CHICK N HER BF AT THE BUS STOP WAITING FOR TEH 471
and it just clicked to me now that she was gonig to his house
coz she lives in cs and he lives in west sunshien and they are no wher near each otehr
fuck i think they are gunna do i t
i know it
fuckin lucky wait eww
no wat yeah lkingda
but ianyways i wass gunna say lucky bastard but im considering what im about to say anywyahs ima go now gnigjt
i needa post thsi piece of shit onto xaNGArgj
xanga
fuck i dont want to like you
save yourself
and ignor eme
coz i cant
hopefully your stronger than me

1 comment:

  1. someone's a gangster blogging at school during multimedia class are we? ahaha yeah bitch lust for me. i know who it is hehe...

    ReplyDelete