Tuesday, July 14, 2009

dont want to wake up

well i "accidently" slept in . til 3 30 pm
first time i woke up i pressed teh snooze
second time, another snooze
third time i realised i was 5 mins late
cbf rushing
so i turned offf the alarm
and i dont regret it
i had a really good dream
i havent had one of those happy waking up dreams in a while so yeah
sighhhh
fuck that bitch
fuck this bitch
fuck em all
girls are like walking knives
they look all nice and shiny
but if you get too close they wil cut you open and spill your guts out
they were born to do it
iill stick to my butter knives thanks
yeha there i go again with my lady bitching
i shall fuck it . for now
ANYWAYS
my room is a mess
im a wreck and youre still ms ihaveeverythingiwantandneed
but yeha good on you
omgee
that pretty face
those skinny legs
that plump . . . . .
ima stop there before i jizz outta my mouth
harry potter this thurs . . . nyah kinda cbf
but the trailer looks FUCKING AWSOME
-----------
fuck i wish i was taller
GODAYUM
i needa sleep
i was kinda half cleanin today
and i found a bueno in a bag on the side of my bag i was like WOW
i forgot about you
left it on my table
and fucking my sis eats it
im like WTF THERE WAS 2 bars
shes liek yeah i gave it to my friend
FOR FUCK SAKES YOU FKN BITCH
its called fucking sharing
and she fkn leaves a mess on my hw
fuck
cbf multi media hw
holy fkn shit
i rest my head on the desk in front of me and
it felt liek my body was rocking im like
wthhh, okayy
spinnin out
confused
cold
tired
un motivated ?
short
alone
and pretty fucking annoyed
yeha ima sleep fuck it
til then bitches
EAT MAH SHIT YUO FUCKING ASSHOLE

No comments:

Post a Comment