Monday, July 27, 2009

whatever makes me happy

where do i go from here
dont just tell me
take me there
anywhere but here
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
welll im over my sorry phase
sorry jackson
but thats where ill stop
and begin my walk through thsi fucked up maze
called life
barely walknig though
id say crawling maybe
but not to your knees
more like away from them
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
infatuation kills
from the very begining
but ive been reckless
left with a heavy burden and a high price to pay
weak and broke
just fucking great
oh sorry please
hold ur chin up high and keep walking
dont let me disturb you
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a pain in the arse
a bug in my skin
a chain around my neck
but it keeps me warm
and wanted, just dont pull to hard
or ill snap , hopefully. oneday
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
dw a rage blog is coming
but for now
ill just work on it
dont wanna regret too many words now do we
but yes i am stupid
fly now crash later
but i cant say i fully stand by teh words that come out of my mouth
i mean half of it is just to make you feel better
white lies and alibis
all we need
need, need, need
wants and needs
love and lust
revenge and hate
whatever the reason , the purpose
. . . what the fuck am i on about
would it make sense if i said we'll always want abitta both? no
open up and youll leave yourself vulnerable
ANOTHER one of the
lessons ill never learn
but why would i needa open up when
i already wear my heart on my sleeve
FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD TO SEE
i cant wait til the day my heart bursts
ill scream everything ive always wanted to say
break the noses that turned away from me
bleed all the tears that never came out
and sleep until my dreams run dry
dw im not crazy
yet . until then goodnight and sorry to waste your time
and yeah im sorry i wasted mine
. . . . . .
FUCK. YOU KNOW WHAT
i fucking HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

No comments:

Post a Comment