Monday, July 6, 2009

running circles in my head

i have super powers . but i cant use them when im sober
mmmmmm i like that
FUCK
fuck
fuck
sssssss
im so clueless
i dunno what to do
i mean ive thought of this moment so many fucking times
over and over and fucking over again in my head
but then hey lets not get too ahead of myself
but then fuck what if im not
what if im just being stupid if i ignore this
maybe its all in my head
maybe its on your mind tooo
FUCK
this is killing me
tearing me up inside
again
okay over statement
and maybe im gonig the wrong way about this
i think the blades have turned into butterflies
fuck i miss the butterflies
fluttering around in my stomache
but fuck i dunno
am i ready to be fucked over again
who the fuck do i turn to for advice now
even if time stopped for a thousand years
i think id still be contemplating,
questioning this dilema
fuck why now
of all times
actually its pretty good timing
but i feel its too early
too late
too little too late
i dont want to be the one with the weak end of this rope
i dunno if i cant take another beating
another stab to the . . . thing
sighsighsighsighsighsigh
women, sucha a confusing and ferocious race
oh fuck im stressing i dunno what to do
im jumping out of my skin
IS IT ALL JUST IN MY HEAD
fuck what do i fucking doo
thank goodness for alcohol
i think im gunna end it with its all in my head
even though itll always be on my mind
until she gives up on me
but yeah
fuck if she gives up on me that would mean she was trying
fuck
im so fucking lost
fuck now im just blabbing
ima try sleep this off
bye
give me strength

No comments:

Post a Comment