Monday, June 1, 2009

7^3

fuck
fuck
what day is it ?
where am i
whats my name
actually
u know what
it doesnt even matter
nothing matters
but lets not talk about nothing
or what i have
oh wait
its teh same thing anyways
fuck you
cant wait o escape outta chem
fkn
but yeha
i cant say it was THAT BADD
but yeah it was still shit
fucken life is boring the shit out of me
or maybe im shtting the bore outta me ??
ew
anyways
lol maybe i should walk 15 meters away so that the toilet can flush
LOLOLOLO
jkz
kidding calm down lol
well now that chris's blue period is over , mine can start
oh shit its my BDAY soon ! . . . . wait cbf
fucken omgeeeee
fucking exams and revision is killing me
its liek gonig through a giant pile of clothes looking for what u wore last fucking term
far out FUCK YOU LINEAR EQUATIONS
came back fromt eh dead to haunt me again
hmmmm
fkn shattererererededererdrerdrer
no not just about the _____ thing
theres other shit too
fucking. . . . goohhhh
i needa piece my life back together
but its alot harder without the glue
and paint and broken pieces
its a fucking mosaic
far out
not what i planned
mayeb itll come out better ?? ^o)
but for now its a person short from being a masterpiece
fucking hell
FUCK YOU
TIEU
fucknugget
i needa stop feeling sorry for myself
and just fucken take my anger out on someone
and then out me out of my misery
by smiling abit more tehn
mayeb illl be like sand man and the pieces will just come back to me
pieces . . . .
i dont liek that word
you know what else i hate i hate the word ugly
but most of all i hate the word . . .
i wont even say it
ew
wait i mean the words
or mayeb its one word ^o)
hmmmmm
oh well
fuck it fuck you
fuck him fuck her
fuck em both and fuck everyone who looks at me
and sticks their nose up
fucken
. . . . .
for now goodnight
i hope you sleep better than i do
if i get any sleep at all
im sorry

2 comments:

  1. do not diss the TURDINATOR 2000, it's 10 metres away ya mole and my so called "blue period" is being treated along with my pms pills kidding. DON'T DO DRUGS. WTH YOU JUST MADE LOOK LIKE A GENIUS MY PREDICTION OF YOU ON ORIENTATION WAS TRUE TRUE YOU ARE A SAD LITTLE EMO ONG BAK BOY. Prove me wrong you fucker, before I stick my nose up at you and walk away rolling my eyes. Keep your eye on the prize, P, you can't make people love you, but you can make people fear you.
    xoxo
    ChrissyG-enius <---lol that is so smart

    ReplyDelete