Tuesday, June 30, 2009

crashing and burning

im soo fucking sick and tired of always having to blame myself
its fucking wasting my time, wasting my life and killing some pretty fucking good opportunities
ewww
i just sneezed
not one of those cute ones tho
COZ IM A FUCKING MONSTER BEAST
fuck anybody ever notice how fat sean kingston is ?
i like the song 1,2,3,4 by plain white ass T's
but back to my angry depression
farr
all the times ive fucked up
ima fucking gutless wonder
as senseless as a deaf and blind stooge
but whatever
ive been doing this for too long
ima fuck it
leave it behind . . .
wait aminute
that sounds quite familiar
i think ive said that before
but anyways
"put the dark side behind you,
that way the shadows will fall behind you"
- a book
sigh
one day ill fully forgive my self
for now this will do
fuck im a a hypocrite
but i make the mistakes so that you can learn from them
. . . . man i think im scared
fuck i think i needa buy a safe to keep my shit in
OMFG TRUST ISSUES
fucking contagious
well im pretty angry and fucked over
FUCK THERE I GO AGAIN
goodnight before i rage

No comments:

Post a Comment