Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nothing feels right

somethings missing this year
maybe its teh changes
or something
but its extra shit this year
i had a pretty shitty day
i dunno what it is or what happened
but it just knocked me off
i doubt that its just coz my "close friend" forgot my bday
actually yeah we arent close anymore
mayeb its a forced thing
liek i dunno ho wot explain it
but yeha
something is missing and i cant quite figure it out
( make any sense ?? cant quite ??)
omg how wierd
i almost sneezed just then bu then instead i shiverdd
went hp today
gto a jacket n jeans
i couldnt even see my jacket vefroe i bought it
soem white KNT was hogging th mirror
fkn ass
but yeha im alright with the purchase bu tnow im thinknig of the jacket from mossimo
damnit
but im let that go
fuck why didnt i go into that store
far outttttt
anyways
FUCK
im donig fkn 2 computer classes and fkn i dnt wnanan do computers in the fucking future
i fucking scrwed up mu subjects
no wi fucking scrweewdd
piece of fucking shit
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
osh fucking damnit
yeah this is a bad time
a confusfojksdiadghkln
]FUCK
IM
sigh
ima blog another time
goodfucking night

1 comment:

  1. Well I obiviously remembered, why the hell did you wag 5 & 6 for people were looking for you so you can have your share in the cake. It wasn't that great anyway but cake is cake and the cake was for you. What evz I am tired from working, I consulted my manager and I'm not quiting LOL...i feel slightly better now OMG my eyes hurts fucken contacts well since it's 12.31am how does it feel to be the exbirthday boy. mines just around the corner oh hell yeah pajayma partay.

    ReplyDelete