Tuesday, June 23, 2009

crawling back into my oyster

shutting off the world like fuck
ima fucking constant screw up
it like someones following me
making sure i fuck up harder and harder
or maybe its just my conscience
making sure i dont get to ahead of myself
well i know im a fucking wreck
YOU DONT HAVE TO FUCKING REMIND ME
gosh fucking damnit
wtf do you want from me ?
what do i haev anywyas
fuck you backspace
fuck you info hw
fuck you chemistry
fuck every fucking thing
fuck thank gosh its the mother fucking holidays soon
i need this
actually no i dont im just a fucking sook
fucken
whatevr
just go fuck yourself (over)

. . . .
G give me strength
and money
fuck i dunno about snow anymore
:S
fucken
i can see clearly now that the rain is here

2 comments:

  1. why dont you give me money, snow is still on because if i am suffering so will you. We need to find a way to get to sunshine at 4.50am, I'm thinking the taxi idea or i'll get Linda mwhahaha we'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete