Saturday, June 27, 2009

barely hanging on

its 2:11 am
early saturday morning
im sitting here listening to Scars by Paparoach
sober and exhausted
now i feel stupid
but I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell I know,
right now you can't tell ,But stay awhile
and maybe then you'll see A different side of me
copied and pasted
then tattooed across my heart
no not the lyrics
not them anyways
seems like just yesterday
.
for hating you i blame myself
.
no its not a depression blog , no not even an elevating blog
its just me typing what im listening to
the sentences that stand out
the words that hit me like a brick
the times i will never forget
. . . . memories
sewed together but so broken up inside
ying roo ying mai kow jai
the more i know the more it confuses me
a song about love by BODYSLAM
a thai rock band
love it
.
i never should have .
fuck it
lets just make a snow list ,
well actually i already made it on my phone
but im just gunna copy n paste. . .
by retyping this Knigger
Things to bring:
  • V can x 2
  • snacks x heaps
  • tissue
  • mints [ morning breathe ]
  • small towel
  • moist cream
  • deodorant
  • water
  • shorts
  • spare socks
  • maccas board games
hmm that list doesnt go well with this layouty thing
but ima leave coz i mentioned it and i cbf backspacigng this thing and that thing
fuck
im sorry
no imnot
FUCK YOU
fuck i hope i dont get mood swings
i mean i wouldnt notice
but i just hope i dont get them
goodnight
bye
and dont forget me

1 comment:

  1. so i went to jennifa's house with px2 plus lisa aka lesexyhotbiatch in training and we watched friday 13th and man was it shit!

    ReplyDelete