Monday, June 22, 2009

left me weak and broken

welll satday was fun
friday was disappointingly SHIT
funny how bobbie necked joyce thoguh LOL
she like dragged her right across teh floor fkn crazy woman
never mess with that woMAN
felt kinda depressing being th only guy who didnt hook up on sat day
well i think i was the only guy ??
bu tfinding out about jenina was liek wow
AND I FUCKING THOUGHT SHE WAS AVOIDING ME DAMNNNN FUCK
walk home was funny
hardish trynig to control stefans angry drunk mood
but i managed '
AFTER FKN FAT TRUONG WHALE LE DITCHED US
fkn got ride form gina fkn dog kunt
oh well i dont blame him
we were beating him anyways lol
and we broke a fence lol accidnet thoguh swear
and fkn stefan swearing at random people
im like omgee i hope the alki doesnt slow me down
and my pants kept slipping
and omgee LOL
me n stef rollnig around in fkn salvo clothes we found in front of st vinnies lOL
funny asss
good night thatt one
well some of it
and omgee frgn sunday came along with his friend hangover
killed me working at maccas
i felt liek so light headed and liek sometimes everythnig is moving super fast
then liek id be freezing time
but yeah i think i managed well
monday woke up late
went to school at recess
sneaked through the back
felt liek a siknt
and then yeah
finished off 7C done 7D
cleaned my room
IMA FUCKING LEGEND
party my house these holidays ?
hmmmm thinknig hard
very hard

My list of things to buy when im rich :
  • skate board
  • hoodie (grey or white or maybe red :S)
  • new jacket
  • beez neez ( beer with honey in it hmmm )
  • flask
  • EAR PHONE OMG need em so bad( only one ear works on mine frgn)
  • new SHOES
  • and save up for a car
yehahh
im tired
almost sleepy
but yess
ima start taking more photos and vids
good times ( great classic hits)

omfg the girls i choose
im so stoopid
maybe i have bad taste
or im blind
or both
or i find out about the bf a year later
frgn lisa
frgn NO ! CONTROL YOURSELF
okay sorry man my bad
gnight single ladies

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to skate, but it involved damaging your shoes so I was like oh hell no but if you do know how to skate TEACH ME!

    ReplyDelete