Tuesday, June 2, 2009

when skies are grey

i needa lose myself to find myself
apparently
. . . . . . .
fkn
im looking at my hw
and thats a bout it
its so fucking hard
and liek i dunno even know what i have to do like
what hw i ahev left from what i ahevnt done
fuck
im fucking screwed
my luck finally ran out
fucking hell
im so emptyily hungry
i needa fil up . . .
or die
or soemthing fucking hell
balls have been annoying me all day
bu they arent itchy they are just like
. . . not in a good position alot
but no obne wants to hear about my balls
but yeah
fucking hell
just fuck me over on emor etime please let me feel
again
anything
something
or someone
or just fucking FUCKINGNGFIYJHDFZHSDJHNRTDe
anyfucking ways goodnight and goodbye
you fucking killers

2 comments:

  1. I just my interpretation of bernard buffet's "owl" and it's so fucken shit I do not make sense at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *I just read lol wtf I just my,,,fob

    ReplyDelete