Thursday, June 11, 2009

telling myself no but my heart is screaming yes

well i think i aced the eng exam IF mrs somerville marks my work
but if someone else does im screwed
chem i fucked up so hard i dnt wanan talk about it
fuck i dunno
im driving my self insane
no not the song
no im not in love with my best friend
like no thnx
but fuck
im spinning out
and i need hold on to something
but then ur all like
ew dont touch me as you watch me fall on my ass
i dont wan tto be here
id rather be dreaming
and school is such a killer
fucking everywhere i look
i see nothing
noone
i dont belong here
bu then again where else ?
----------------------------
do you trust him with your life ?
is he everythnig u ever wanted
fuck whatever
fuck mang
you should have seen the concept map i made of the people at school
and like its actuakllly quite interesting
but ive only got half a picture
if i knew everythnig
then mayeb it could be finished
but yeah
prob not
fuck another weekend with nothnig to do
=[
but oh wells
more time to study i guess . . . . .
omgeee thats so depressing to say
but anyways
fuck it
far out i need new earphone
only one owrks on my current ones
fuck i wanan work liek crazy now
i wanan feed myself with money
hmm do my book tmro ?
nyahh
i needa study for bus man
=[
but how
julies got my bopok
googlke
oh shit good idea
thnx
no probs
fuck i needa shit
gnight byeybyeyybeybe
LATERZZZZZZZ

shit blog sorray

2 comments:

  1. WHO'S YOUR BEST FRIEND? just out of curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  2. shhhh
    i hate that word
    or maybe its because i dnt have one ? ^o)
    hmmm
    i dunno

    ReplyDelete