Friday, June 26, 2009

came home and realised someone stole me heart

fuck
ing hell
i needa soemthnig to do
i needa commit myself to soemthnig or someone
im fucking wasting away and is pissing me off
for fuck sakes
or i can just be that guy from day n nite - kid cudi
but yeah
im wayyy cool anyways
fucking
im so fucking confuckingfusded
but i think its okay
coz id rather be confused then know something i dont want to know
tryna decied etyna decide
if i really wannna go out tonight
. . . . . . . .
WITH NOTHNIG BUT YOUR T SHIRT ONNNN
fucking dirty slut
JUST KILL ME ALREADY
fucking slicing me up into pieces
one cube at a time just to
see the despair in my eyes
fuck im adictionary that shit niow
fucking despair liek wtf
. . . .
WTF I LOVE THIS WORD
omgeee despair
ima fuck on that shit'
. . . . . . sighhhhhhhhh
fuck i am so fucking angry
i dont even fucking know why
what you think ima fucking share this fucking shit woth you
you fucking goldigger
nigger
fuck
bury me a whole a nd fuck offff
omgee
head spins
gnight fucker
byeee

1 comment: