Tuesday, June 16, 2009

i dont believe in bridges

well umm
i cant study its too hard to remember
fucken mai den
yeahhh
i just wanan drive thsi fist through a face
anyone
before i turn 18 please
mot chee wit chun hai tur
tae wun nee hua jai tur hai kaow
fuck i love that song
lemme translate for you
"my life i give to you
but today you gave your heart to him/them"
and best part is its a guy and girl
teh guy is from a rock band
and in the background is violin
mmmmmmmmm
lovin my thai songs
i wish we had a thai in our school preferably a girl
even better if she was hot
and wed iek sing thai songs together and speak a language no one else can understand
sighhhh
- - - - - - - -
so many questions i wanan ask
so many answers i dont want to hear
- - - - - - - -
you were the answer to my prayers
tehn became a burden to my life
( still cant make it soundn better
it doesnt have that sense of sweetness)
or emotion
i needa work on that one

so many mistakes
so many regrets
omfg
its killnig me
eating me up inside
AND OUT
worst part is that they were recurring mistakes
i never learn my lesson
im so slow
almost retarded
is quite pathetic
but then we all have out flaws
some are just worse than others
i kinda wanna go church again
but then knowing i will have to smile and pretend i wanna socialize
will look quite bad if im being watched as i roll my eyes every 2 seconds
tehn theres the touching
and hugging strangers and shaking hands of strangers
so cbf i just wanan sit there and listen to other ppls struggles
and how i can live better
or somethnig liek that
omgeee
fuck my eyesa re hurting goodnight

1 comment:

  1. soz P ong bak 3 isn't out until 2010 where it's a girl called ONG BAK is that a twist or what? oh shit i just spoiled the ending lol.

    ReplyDelete