Friday, June 19, 2009

heart shaped box

fuck im lovin my kelly clarksons right now
her lyrics are pro ass bu tthe beats turn me of so
CANCEL DOWNLOAD
fuck teh fourth of july is too far away
cbf / cant wait til snow
i got a feeling its gunna be traumatic
but where is your heart ?
man damn wish i was taller
its startin to piss me off now but yeah . . .
youd think my heart was made of glass the way it shattered
FUCKING 17 / 30 for my fuckign eng sac piss me out
apparently i wasnt answering the question
and i spelled a lot as alot
but whatever
no NOT WHATEVER
a lot is liek (a)+(certain amount) but then alot is liek more that its liek extra
coz its together
you know what fuck it
coz im just a teenage dirtbag baby
oooo ooo ooo o o o oo o oo o oo oo o
fucking 95%
COULD HAVE BEEN ME
damn you linear equations
fkn needa work on that shit . . . . . no cbf
hmm end of the year
ima ace trigonometry
ace arithmetics ( just equations right) unless its rearrangeing itim screwed
ace bi variate . . . . i hoep fuck i cant compare for shit and then be all liek
teh spread is wide n shit fuck
and whats the otehr one ?
and wtf is sequnce series shit
ima ace you anyways
so dont you worry
info tmro first class
kinda nervous but then yeah
nothnig new
LOL viewing mysapce pics
i think i needa camera
i wann take more pics n vids
good times low times
fuck you 88%
fuck you 17 / 30
ima percent that wait
57% omfg . . . . gayyyyyyyyyy
12 30 my eyes RE TIRED BUT I AM NOT :s
well i lost the mood
good fkn buyy
yes i did spell it wrong
what chu gunna do ?
give m a fkn 17 / 30
fucking

1 comment: