Wednesday, June 17, 2009

wont go home without you

who we are and who we used to be

a big difference ?

for some

fucking piss me out

im so bored these days

no hw

nothnig

fkn sem 2

now

far outt

and fkn teachers

fuck ing killers

pretty damn fucking pissed

stefan got kicked out of school

coz he wags to much fkn dumb knt

bu tthen fkn gohh

i dunno

its not liek were that close anymore anyways

so yeah

well mm exam was okay i might have gotten 75 % i reckon

fkn html fucke dme over

im liek shitt

but yeha i reckon i did finee

and my panorama pwns anyways
kfkn WTF WAS I GUNAN DOOOO
fkn
shit ass blog goodnighters
not teh kool mood

2 comments:

  1. I saw stefan once at gloria jeans with two girls, and he was like to me "how can you bothered working two jobs" and so I replied "for the money" yeah that was my only memory of the guy LOL and when I was working at maccas and gj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh
    2 girls hmmm
    i feel liek a loser commenting my own blog

    ReplyDelete